Department of Psychology – Building U6, 3rd floor – Piazza dell’Ateneo Nuovo, 1 – 20126 Milan
How to get here
How to get here by train, bus, subway, airplane, or automobile.
The Department of Psychology of the University of Milano-Bicocca is in the north-eastern quadrant of the city of Milan, between Viale Sarca and the Milano Greco Pirelli railway station.
The nearest train station to the University of Milano-Bicocca is Milano Greco Pirelli, with direct service via the following railway lines:
- S9 Saronno-Albairate
- S8 Lecco-Milano Pta Garibaldi
- S11 Chiasso-Milano Pta Garibaldi
- Milan-Bergamo via Carnate
The Milano Greco Pirelli rail station can be reached from the following rail stations:
- Milano P.ta Garibaldi in about 7 minutes with 4 trains every hour;
- Milano Lambrate in about 7 minutes with the S9 railway line and all trains to and from Brescia, in addition to some trains from Piacenza and Voghera.
- Piazza dell’Ateneo Nuovo and buildings U6/U7 can be reached from Viale dell’Innovazione near Teatro degli Arcimboldi
- From the Milano Centrale railway station take bus 87.
More information can be found on the Ferrovie dello Stato website.
By bus or tram
- Line 31: stop at San Glicerio
- Line 7: stop at Arcimboldi Ateneo Nuovo for buildings U6/U7 and Università Bicocca Scienza for buildings near Piazza della Scienza
- From the Stazione Greco you can transfer to the Eco-Bus Bicocca
- Line 87: the line runs through the campus itself and links the Sesto Marelli subway station to the Stazione Centrale railway station
- Line 51: stop at Ponale Testi
- Line 81: stop at Breda Rucellai and take the pedestrian underpass to Piazzale Egeo
- Line 728: stop at Milano Greco (end of the line)
For more information see the ATM website.